Your privacy is important to Elk Ridge Advisory Limited (“Elk Ridge Advisory”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Elk Ridge Advisory collects, and the ways in which Elk Ridge Advisory uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Elk Ridge Advisory may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Elk Ridge Advisory’s “Insights” Publication); and
- any other information that you send to Elk Ridge Advisory.
Using personal information
Elk Ridge Advisory may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Elk Ridge Advisory will never willfully disclose, sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission, or unless we are instructed to do so by a recognised legal authority to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Elk Ridge Advisory will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Elk Ridge Advisory will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Elk Ridge Advisory is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Elk Ridge Advisory
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to 18th Floor, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NR, United Kingdom.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.